Interested in going to some of the festivals mentioned in the book Food & Folklore: A Year of Italian Festivals or the blog lisalovestotravel.com?
2017 Brochure 2017-lisas-travel-guides-tour-brochure
- May 4-10 Tuscany May festivals, food, wine & folklore SOLD OUT
- October 20-26 Tuscany Autumn festivals, artisans, truffles, olive oil, cheese & wine
- October 27-November 2 Tuscany autumn festivals, artisans, truffles, olive oil, cheese & wine
- Private & Custom Small Group Tours to Italy Available for other dates/times. Makes a great family trip, multi-generational family trip or girlfriend getaway!
FUN WITH FESTIVALS TOUR SCHEDULE 2018
Come see my “Year of Italian Festivals” presentation AND pick-up some great travel tips and ideas!
- May 2018 Tuscany May festivals, food, wine & folklore
- July 2018 Tuscany The Palio historic horse race, food & folklore
- October 2018 Tuscany Autumn folklore, truffles, olive oil & wine
- October 2018 Piemonte Truffles, wine & folklore
- TBD Emilia-Romagna Foodie & folklore festivals
- TBD Southern Italy & Sicily Festivals, food & family heritage!
- Fun with Festivals Tours Relaxed, escorted, independent & small group travel on multiple-festival itineraries throughout the year; let us know if you are interested and we’ll provide more details about our tour schedule (See Below).
- Festival Itinerary Consulting Perhaps you’ve been to Italy before and are looking for something different or already made your travel plans. You provide us with when and where you plan to travel in Italy, we’ll do the research for you and provide a list of festivals occurring during the exact time frame of your trip.
- Custom Festival Itineraries You know approximately when and/or where in Italy you want to go, or maybe what type of festival you want to go to, but haven’t booked your trip yet; we’ll discuss your interests with you and create an itinerary for your trip to Italy, then you take it from there.
- Personal Travel Planning For the busy person with no time for research, we’ll do the legwork and you show up for your Italian adventure.
For assistance with your festival travel needs, contact Lisa:
Click HERE to inquire about our tours, or be added to our mailing list announcing new publications or events.